Meditating for Manifestation
8 STEPS OF HOW TO USE MEDITATION FOR MANIFESTATION:
1) Close your eyes and pay attention to your breath. Breathe in and out slowly until you are relaxed.
2) Once you are relaxed focus your attention on what you would like to attract into your life.
3) As you breathe focus on your desire - See a vivid picture of you doing or having whatever it is that you most desire. Make the picture as real and clear as you can, so that it is impressed upon the subconscious mind with the belief that you have what you desire now!
(The subconscious cannot determine the difference between what you feel as real or make believe, it will bring to you whatever you focus on and whatever you believe to be as true).
4) Feel the love, happiness and satisfaction that it will bring to you as if you had whatever it is that you desire now!
5) If any fears come into your mind about creating what you desire, visualize God or your angels or whatever feels good to you taking fear out of your mind and heart.
6) Return to visualizing your desire with lots of good emotion and passion.
7) Sit as long as you need until you feel that your desire has been impressed upon the subconscious mind successfully. I usually feel a swelling in my heart which causes me to breathe really deeply and I know that I am complete. Everyone is different you will know you are complete by the way that you feel. You will feel so good that there will be no doubt in your mind that your desires will manifest into your existence.
8) Once you are complete open your eyes slowly and continue your day with as much, positivity, love and happiness as you can and your dreams and desires will have no choice but to become your reality.
With Light and Love,